Lake of the Woods Musky Fishing Guide Service
Lake of the Woods Minnesota is one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world with 1,000,000 acres of prime musky fishing. The breath-taking international waters provide some of the best musky fishing in the world. Fishermen flock to the area year-round searching for that elusive record breaking catch.
We base our operations from the Northwest Angle, which offers easy access to both Minnesota and Canadian waters, all 65,000 miles of shoreline. The waters near the Northwest Angle give you access to a variety and large volume of fishing, but this is where the musky fishing is at its best. To enhance your musky fishing trip, we offer Minnesota musky fishing guides that will help put you in the middle of all the action.
From June through October, Musky Adventures offers you an excellent fishing experience at this famous and popular fishing spot where we do everything we can to put you as close as possible to trophy potential catches.
Our Musky Fishing Tours Offer:
- Professional fishing guide service
- We book our guests into Sportsman's Lodge on Oak Island for the best accommodations and easy access to the best musky fishing.
- Rods and reels furnished at no extra cost
- Transportation arranged where necessary
- Clean, dependable boats
- Friendly courteous service
- Meals can be arranged upon request